Monday, September 25, 2006
Chapt 1. About ME...
One more thing, I dont write long entries...
I dont think many of you know much about me. Let me give you a hint. Why do we have a life... Why dont u live like mine? Many things are happening concurrently, we do not have much time to take a peek on others life. I believe that if everybody were to live theirs like no other, no one will be ordinary.
I am always and is still fascinated by how biology transform us into who we are now. I still wince at the moment when I ask my bio teacher: why dont we have wings when so many of us wants to fly... Since mutation occur and if one were to try to fly everyday( by jumping off cliffs everyday and spreading our arms like a bird)... Somehow some part of my face slammed a "NEVER" into my face. But if we were to think again, why not?
My life is full of surprises- my scrabble career, my twist in my failing English sch grade, my friends, my life and my birth. I am always searching for my meaning in life...
From now on, i will try to diarise my everyday discoveries about this miracle of mine. Finding a different prospective of looking at life again...
One more thing, I dont write long entries...